Microcogen.info/***/SOMRAD Forums
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
December 12, 2017, 05:30:12 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
after having a bad run of bot's we now have reopened the forum to new members.  hopefully we won't be overrun again and have to cut of registration.  so if you have been trying to register, now is the time to do so.
34481 Posts in 2720 Topics by 1130 Members
Latest Member: electrosteam
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  Microcogen.info/***/SOMRAD Forums
|-+  Buy/Sell/Trade
| |-+  Hardware for Sale by Members (Moderator: Henry W)
| | |-+  6/1 JKSON Listeroid Engine, ST-10 Generator, and lots of parts & tools
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: 6/1 JKSON Listeroid Engine, ST-10 Generator, and lots of parts & tools  (Read 173 times)
bearhawk

2005 Powersolutions/JKSon 6/1 with ST-10

View Profile WWW
« on: June 16, 2017, 10:09:24 AM »

Due to a cross country move coming up and the fact I haven't put this into service, I'm selling my beloved JKSON/PowerSolutions 6/1.  This was one from George Utter and was known to be the better ones imported in 2005...before the EPA banned their import.  I do want to sell this as a complete package and not pieces/parts.

I have for sale a JKSON sold by PowerSolutions Listeroid/Lister clone slow speed diesel engine. It produces 6hp at 650 RPM. It was torn completely down as new by a professional mechanic. All casting sand pockets were removed, hot water pressure washed, painted both inside and outside and test run. It has never been put into any kind of service. I had some plans for it but never put it into service. I spent a lot of time doing everything right as I planned to run it a long time.

When I went through the rebuild I installed a cam idler offset bolt and got the gear lash down to just over .004". The crank to connecting rod bearing clearance is .003". I have photos to document. I also installed fuel lines to be able to stand up to biodiesel fuel.

Also included is an ST-10 (yes it's oversize for a 6/1) generator that has never been used.  On it comes the custom pulley to run a polyV belt which I'll include 2-3, however many I have.

What makes the price what it is, you will find I am including a ton of new spare parts. I have spare cylinder sleeves, piston, fuel injector, injector parts, injection pump and parts, lots of bearings, gasket sets, complete spare head, extra valves, cams, etc. I have extra fuel filters and even belts to power equipment off the large flywheels. I am including over $2000 worth of spare parts. The engine is also mounted to 6"x6" ash beams. I also am including some specialty tools such as gib key puller, lifting tool, etc. I also have a lot of used motor oil to burn in it if you want it. For a Listeroid this one is smooth.

I have a video of when I first started it after the rebuild. If you email me I can send you a link. I can also send you a list of the spare parts.

If you are looking for an off-grid generator engine, this one is the one you want. This engine is very heavy.

Asking $4500  NO LOWBALLERS! I will entertain a reasonable offer but I am in no hurry to sell as this is a quality piece and built right plus includes a lot of stuff.

You can reach me for more info, parts list, photos, youtube link, etc at bearhawk at gmx.com or phone/text 2 six 9 - foor foor 7- 3967  located near Plainwell, MI 49080

2005 Powersolutions/JKSon 6/1 with ST-10
Yanmar 2v78 V-twin diesel for a motorcycle
Yanclone single cyl 12hp diesel in a Cub Cadet
http://www.youtube.com/user/bearhawk767
http://listerenginegallery.com/main.php?g2_itemId=4911
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: